• Well, to racists, we do indeed look alike.
• Which is to say, we don’t look Caucasian.
• It doesn’t matter we are also Americans.
They are hell bent on denying us our constitutional rights as fellow citizens.
The only way to stop them, is to elect representatives who hold our values of equality.
Remember that in 1982, Vincent Chin, a Chinese American, was mistaken to be Japanese and bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat by two Detroit autoworkers who felt threatened by the encroaching Japanese auto industry. The two criminals were sentenced only to three years of probation.
Imagine this happening to a loved one!
But can such injustice occur again?
Read on, and see for yourself.
While many of the current incidents below relate to Chinese Americans, no patriotic Americans can afford to sit by idly while the moral fabric of our nation rots before our eyes.
Remember the words of Pastor Niemöller during Nazi Germany:
First, they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
So… How about YOU?
What are you going to do?
- On October 20, 2014, Sherry Chen, an award-winning government employee, was handcuffed, and paraded before her colleagues, allegedly for stealing Army Corps of Engineer secrets. Five months later, her case was dropped for lack of evidence. Even though she was later found to be completely innocent of the charges, she has yet to get her job back or receive an apology. Her reputation and career has been ruined.
- In May 2015, Temple University Physics Department Chairman, Dr. Xianxing Xi, was handcuffed in a predawn raid at home, in front of his wife and two children, allegedly for stealing our nation’s secrets. Four months later, his case was also dropped. The Department of justice (DOJ) has repeatedly failed to perform “due diligence” in targeting Chinese Americans and assuming they are guilty until proven innocent.
- On August 8, 2018, at a highly publicized dinner with the nation’s top CEOs President Trump declared that “almost every student from China “is a spy.” Read more: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/donald-trump-china-spies
- In December 2017, Pres. Trump issued his National Security Strategy of 2018, in which he declared that terrorism, the no.1 threat to the US since 2001, is no longer so. The big power competition is back. China is now deemed by current administration to be our nation’s worst threat.
- On January 19, 2018, Defense Secretary Mattis issued his National Defense Strategy of 2018. Stated explicitly in the 3rd paragraph is the following:
“China is a strategic competitor using predatory economics to intimidate its neighbors while militarizing features in the South China Sea.” China is placed in the same category as Russia, Iran, North Korea and ISIS.
- On February 13, 2018, FBI director Wray made this statement in the US Senate: ” .. the China threat is not just a whole-of-government threat, but a whole-of-society threat on their end. And I think it’s going to take a WHOLE-OF-SOCIETY response by us.“
In other words,
the Trump Administration has declared
China its top enemy
And all of us with any semblance to being ethnic Chinese — are in the cross hairs.
Remember Vincent Chin
Remember Pastor Niemöller’s words.
If you read Chinese, click here to read an article on how 80-20 has protected you in the political arena. Its title is: